We offer fast, reliable and affordable shipping via Sea and Air depending on the weight of the items, timescale and your budget. We offer Air Freight for up to 1 Tonne and use Sea transfer for more than 1 Tonne.
Our Air Freight Services operate throughout Europe and to all major international destinations. All services are bookable online. You can request a free quote, compare rates and book services at any time – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Rates for air freight services are calculated based on the following:
- Destination country and airport
- Size and weight of your consignment
- Airline charges
- Any additional surcharges
Sea freight, also known as ocean freight, is one of the longest established forms of transporting goods internationally. It’s also one of the most economical. While air freight is favoured for time-sensitive shipments, sea freight is still the first choice for many businesses and individuals looking for a cost-effective solution. Small businesses and individual customers may not typically consider sea freight as a viable option, as it tends to be associated with larger companies exporting high volumes of commercial cargo. But sea freight services can also be a great option for transporting personal effects. With our PCL (part container load) service, you don’t need to have enough cargo to fill a whole container in order to get a beneficial shipping rate. But if you do, we also offer FCL (full container load) shipments. Why not find out how much you could save by filling in the quote form above? Getting a quote is free, with no obligation to register or book.
Sea freight specialists since 2015We’ve established a reputation for freight forwarding expertise, great value-for-money services, and exceptional customer care. We offer:
- Port-to-port LCL and FCL sea freight services.
- Free price comparison for a variety of routes and vessels.
- An easy-to-use booking system – with prices inclusive of all associated charges up to the destination point.
- An optional collection service from an address of your choice.
- Support with shipping documentation. Our customer care team will assist you for the duration of your shipment and beyond.
Your low-cost shipping solutionCK Inspiration is the most economical way of sending large volumes of goods internationally. If your delivery is not particularly time-sensitive, then we would recommend sea freight as a viable alternative to air freight or door-to-door courier services. To get the most out of sea freight services:
- Plan ahead: Sea freight times are much longer than air freight times, so it’s a good idea to make a booking well in advance of your desired delivery date. Our specialist freight team will be able to give you estimated transit times depending on the vessel and routing.
- Think big: As a rule of thumb, greater volumes almost always mean cheaper delivery prices when shipping goods internationally. This is especially true for sea freight.
- Protect your goods in transit: It’s important to package your goods correctly to minimise the risk of damage during transit.