Complete the quotation form below as detailed as possible and one of our advisors will provide you with your free quote.
- Destination country and airport
- Size and weight of your consignment
- Airline charges
- Any additional surcharges
Important Information We send freight by air using high quality services provided by major commercial airlines and international cargo carriers. The quoted price given to you prior to your booking will usually include all applicable surcharges. We will notify you in case your quoted price changes. Please be aware that our rates exclude any customs clearance charges. These will normally be handled by the recipient, unless otherwise specified. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team.
Sea freight specialists since 2015
We’ve established a reputation for freight forwarding expertise, great value-for-money services, and exceptional customer care. We offer:
- Port-to-port LCL and FCL sea freight services.
- Free price comparison for a variety of routes and vessels.
- An easy-to-use booking system – with prices inclusive of all associated charges up to the destination point.
- An optional collection service from an address of your choice.
- Support with shipping documentation. Our customer care team will assist you for the duration of your shipment and beyond.
Your low-cost shipping solution
CK Inspiration is the most economical way of sending large volumes of goods internationally. If your delivery is not particularly time-sensitive, then we would recommend sea freight as a viable alternative to air freight or door-to-door courier services. To get the most out of sea freight services:
- Plan ahead: Sea freight times are much longer than air freight times, so it’s a good idea to make a booking well in advance of your desired delivery date. Our specialist freight team will be able to give you estimated transit times depending on the vessel and routing.
- Think big: As a rule of thumb, greater volumes almost always mean cheaper delivery prices when shipping goods internationally. This is especially true for sea freight.
- Protect your goods in transit: It’s important to package your goods correctly to minimise the risk of damage during transit.